"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Before our oldest walked out the door to school, he gave me two hugs. He said "do you know why I gave you two hugs? Because I love you twice as much!"

I hope your day is full of lots of sweet things; acts of kindness, expressions of love and sweet nothings!

Happy Valentines Day to Zach! You are my hero! Life with you is honestly better than ever I imagined! You are so good to me and to our kids!
I love you so much!

1 comment:

Zach said...

That was great! What a wonderful memory that will be in my mind forever!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...