"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

make a memory!

I was so happy I came along this picture the other day. I had forgotten about this!
Was this really FIVE years ago?
We have always had the best neighbors! This is a picture of us about 12 or 1 in the morning after we finished building a solid cube and sphere on top!
I think there were four couples that did this, I might be leaving one out. Can't remember. We had a blast building it though!
Date idea? Build something! Make a memory! It's gonna get cold this week, maybe you could freeze some ice and do some sculpting? If you do have a lot of snow this year, then build something.
Oh, I will admit, the night we built this-the last thing I wanted to do was play in the snow. It was one of those things I just did because Zach really wanted to. I was warm, in my pj's and we were about to watch a movie and then the plans changed. Now I am glad we did it.

1 comment:

Zach said...

Way fun memory - wanna do it again? TONIGHT!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...