"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

a love song!

The apple for the day is write your spouse a love song and sing it for them! Ha, I know it takes work but doesn't that sound fun?! I'll admit I've written a poem or two for our anniversary but a love song, I have never attempted.
I guess if you are super scared, you could get one off iTunes and lip sync. I think writing it and singing it to a familiar song would work too and would be more fun!

Isn't doing cute things for no reason fun?!

Just do it! :)

Am I the only one who has never done this?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...