"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Monday, April 25, 2011

It's not all about you!

...but what if it is????

Sometimes I am sick, tired or depressed and gosh darn it, it is about me!!! :)

The answer comes from THIS post.

"* When you are physically sick, tired, or in despair, steer your thoughts away from yourself and direct them, in gratitude and love, toward God."

So, when I feel like it's all about me I'm supposed to not think about me? That is something new. :) I think I'm definitely easier to live with when I'm not just thinking about me. :)

Hopefully this helps someone other than myself. :)

1 comment:

kkupfer said...

Funny that you posted this, I did this all week, I didn't say one bad thing about me. I found I was happier.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...