"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Friday, October 21, 2011

here's hopin'!

With this here month being primarily hunting focused Zach and I have been bad at going on dates. I hope you've been better than we have!

Tonight is going to be different though. I am going to set out to find a sitter and we are getting out of this house!

This is what I'm going to do. If we get a sitter we'll go golfing...he'll be shocked. We haven't been golfing in like six years!

If I can't get a sitter then we'll make a campfire at the nearest camp spot for dinner and treats. Tinfoil dinner with our garden potatoes and carrots my mouth is watering!

Either way though I will call him at the office and be totally awkward and ask him on a date. You know what I mean by awkward right? :) I love being awkward. :)

What are you going to do?

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love the akwardness :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...