"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh good.

it is still November and it is still legal to post pictures of pumpkins. :)

i do enjoy it when my children take cute pictures of Zach and I. It does make me happy.

Yes, we are improving our pumpkin carving skills one year at a time. It would help if we carved them more than once a year really.

okay, yeah. busy time of year...already. no, this week has not run away with me...exactly but gosh it feels busy.

in all the busy of business I think saying thanks really feels the best. when I say thank you and really mean it. i feel good. i feel like i slow down for a bit and i feel refreshed. do you know what i mean?

have you called your spouse and told them thank you for something specific they did or are currently doing? you should. there is your apple.

1 comment:

kate said...

you two are so stinkin cute. i totally agree, slowing down and saying thanks feels so good. i will call my babe today and thank him. love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...