"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

good advice...:)




I think I took this picture before we went through customs in Ireland. Gotta love advice from the Irish. :)

There is the apple for the day! lol!

I obviously thought it was funny, that's why I took a picture of it.



The apple for the day for real is: write your spouse "the top ten reasons why you are lucky to be theirs!" OR "the top ten reasons why they are lucky to by yours!"

Sorry this was posted so late in the day! Even if you do it tomorrow it will still be fun!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

1 comment:

Vee said...

So cute. I love signs like that. I love the apple too. LOVE YOU!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...