"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Lucky Week!!!

I really should have dedicated all of March as "Lucky March" but I didn't think about it much before now. :)

I love it when I think about how lucky I am! What a nice thing to think!

That is really the goal of lucky week. You want to feel lucky, be lucky and make others feel lucky!
(especially your spouse!)

The apple for the day is: think or write some things about being married to your spouse or about your spouse that just makes you feel lucky. If you write them, you can give them to your spouse. Think or write until you honestly feel like the luckiest person to be married to your spouse!

I am lucky to be married to Zach because he such an awesome dad!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...