"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Take Luck"!

Here are a couple apples for ya!

Use THIS if you'd like a pattern for a four leaf clover to cut out. The apple is: color it or print it on green paper, cut it out and write tons of notes on them! Put them wherever and whenever! Seriously.

Here's another apple: if you and/or your spouse love march madness then go HERE for a bracket. Print it out or fill one out online. Place bets, give rewards for whoever has the most teams make it out of each round. ie. the winner gets a back rub, foot rub, the laundry folded, car washed, or ice cream from their favorite place. If one or both of your teams make it to the final four you get lucky! These are just ideas. Do what you want!
Even if you don't follow the teams or love basketball, if your spouse does, then have fun with this!

Last apple: watch this with your spouse if you want a good laugh! (I posted this before but you know, it's called take luck! Besides I laugh every time!)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Haha!! I love Brian Regan. I have that exact bit on my iPod. He is so funny.

Becca said...

Hey! Becca I LOVE this!! If you don't turn it into a book you're crazy ;) You've done an incredible job and I too love Brian Reagan! Just discovered him from a neighbor while I was lying around after my knee surgery! Take care my dear and carry on! This IS great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...