"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Remember when?

Remember when you were dating? What sorts of things did you do for your Love? You weren't always together. What did you do when you were apart?
I know I wrote Zach's name a lot when I was at work. :) ...and my soon to be last name. :)
I would send him texts, emails and call him and ask how things were going or how they went. I definitely paid attention to how much I did these things because I didn't want to annoy him. I would tell him what a hottie he was and how awesome I thought he was!
When I went shopping, I would think about what he would want to eat and get that. When I saw him for the first time that day or when he came to pick me up, I would give him a hug. We would hold hands while driving, sitting, walking...etc. And when he left I would totally give him a kiss!

The apple for the day is: think about the things you did before you were married and do some of those today! If you have time to talk to your spouse today, you could ask them for some things they remember that you did. I love thinking about those times! Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...