"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring time!

Aw, isn't it refreshing! I absolutely love to see flowers coming up!!!

Well, if isn't too cold where you live and you live close to a Temple then go for a walk for your date! Go get an ice cream cone and go walk around the Temple!

I love going for walks. I specifically enjoy Temple grounds because the flowers always look so nice!

You could also go to an art exhibit or run a race together. If you aren't a runner, you could go cheer for people who are running. :) -you know, pretend like you know them and make signs! (I'm getting excited to do that for the Ogden marathon!-I would rather be running it but I missed the boat)

What are some dates you look forward to doing this time year?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...