"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Monday, April 18, 2011

like a flower



It is Springtime, so here's a thought. :)


"Marriage is like a flower, it needs constant feeding, so it can grow and blossom"

The other day after Zach left for work I went into our bathroom and wrote him a note on the mirror. It was a really sweet note too. Can I tell you it made a fabulous difference on my day? He came home, read the note and said, "oh, thanks." -kind of like it wasn't that big of a deal. (he appreciated it and I didn't feel bad just so you know). I thought about it though because it clearly meant more to me than it did to him. I then realized that it is good for me to write these notes because I need to be reminded of how much he means to me. If that makes any sense. :)

These little things matter!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...