"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Considering...

Yesterday was Mother's Day and I didn't look at the computer all weekend. We stayed busy all weekend. I was so glad we were able to sneak in a date though.
Zach did so much to make Mother's day nice for me. In thinking about an apple for today. Consider your weekend. Did your spouse do a lot for you? Or did you find yourself unhappy with something?

Okay, it is a new week. Build on what happened. Good or bad. Whatever you do, make it better. If this means getting over lack of attention or if it means showing gratitude for all they did. Either way, build. Build up. In my mind I see myself making deposits. -doing things I know he would like.

Call them today, tell them how grateful you are for them and how glad you are to be married to a wonderful person. Ask them if they'd like something special for dinner. Have a note waiting on your bed expressing gratitude for something, even if it is little. Give them a nice welcome home or see you later. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...