"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Monday, August 8, 2011

oh that's funny...

Sometimes life can just be serious. I don't know how I really manage to be serious with three kids but I do. I have to work a little harder and remembering to laugh.

So, the apple for the day is: find something to laugh about with your spouse. Consider purchasing a joke book. (Abraham Lincoln read a joke a day) Or spend some time on YouTube and listen to kids laughing. There is always THIS one that I find quite comical.

What do you do to break up the ordinary and get a good laugh with your spouse?

3 comments:

kate said...

caleb is so much better at laughing at our life than i am! but that helps me to stop being so serious and join in. sister hinckley once said something like, "if i don't laugh (at life) i'll cry, and crying gives me a headache." :) good motto.

Rach said...

We love to listen to the Bill Cosby station on Pandora...so funny!!!

Kimberly said...

Charlie is my absolute favorite youtube video & it always puts at smile on my face & makes me laugh. Thanks for reminding me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...