"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Good readins for the winna!

Congratulations to....

Kara said...

I would love this book. My husband and I have never read it, but I really, really want to (and I know he'd read it with me, lol).

My apple for my husband today will be telling him how much I appreciate all the hard work he does for our family, b/c he really does work so so hard. Maybe I'll even had dinner ready when he gets home from work, lol.

You get a Free copy of The Five Love Languages to your door for your reading pleasure! :)
Just send me an email with your address and phone! (zachandbecca@gmail.com)...and a comment here so we know you saw this! :) Yeehaw!
Oh and you just keep trying on the goal to have dinner ready when your lucky husband gets home! :)

Posted by Becca...:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hip hip hooray!! I'm SO excited!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...