"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

my quest for more gratitude...

One thing that has helped me on my quest to more gratitude is listening to talks on gratitude at lds.org! I have much enjoyed it. I listened to THIS ONE by Sister Bonnie Parkin who I love and found it quite insightful. I only listened to it, the video wouldn't work for me, but I listened while I did dishes so I just needed sound.

What have you been doing to help you be more grateful?

1 comment:

kkupfer said...

Ok, so our power was out for like 20 hours. I said to Kev, I am gateful you went and got that flashlight the other day. We might need it tonight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...