"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gift idea

Put together a valentine survival kit! What are some things they are always running out of? chap stick, gum, gel? How about something they have said that they need? If they are going through a stressful time, put in some cut out comics from the newspaper.
I did this for Zach when we were dating. He had been saying he wanted to learn how the play the piano. So I bought sheet music for me to teach him to play. I also always ate his kraft singles and gum so I gave him more. This can be a fun gift.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...