"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Hunger Games...

Oh man, Zach took the kids for almost the whole day on Saturday and let me read the first book of The Hunger Games!! He took me on a three clue hunt for my book and when I found it there was a note inside saying enjoy an uninterrupted two hours with your reading! Now that is bliss!
I kept looking for, listening for and having the urge to check on the kids but they weren't even home! Instead of two hours of reading I got six! It was so nice!
Now what to do for him?! Any ideas?

1 comment:

Chels said...

Hi Becca!!

That's hard to 'top' and really awesome! Make his favorite dinner sometime soon or next time you watch a movie together get the one he wants!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...