"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Friday, April 15, 2011

this is it!

...the moment we've all been waiting for!

The lucky winner of this awesome getaway is.....


Kelley said...

Wow Becca, this is awesome!! I think we deserve the getaway because a marriage is one of the most important things to focus on in this life!!

Congratulations Kelley!!!! Would you email me with your address so I can send you the certificate?


I am so glad that I picked this winner at random because making the decision based on your comments would have been unbelievably TOUGH! I wish I had fifty of these!!! -I'l work on that. :)

Have a great day you guys! You are all winners to me! Thanks for reading, doing and sharing!

Remember today that, the big things are special because of the little things we do everyday! Carry on!!!

AND A BIG HUGE THANKS TO CINDY AND PETE AT THE BEST WESTERN!!! These guys are so great! If you're looking for a place in Park City check them out!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

OH MAN! Congrats Kelley!

Vee said...

Ah well. I still love you. and I still love Kelley too, but I might be a little jealous! ;)

Becky said...

Congrats Kelley. That is so exciting. Have fun.

Kelley said...

Wow, I'm surprised that I won, because I never win anything! ;) Thanks so much Becca for putting this together, and thanks for all your hard work on this blog--it's really awesome and I love reading it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...