"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

of all the apples...

I am out of my habit of posting...well, that was obvious!

As I sit down ready to type a million "apples" are going through my head and I can't decide on one.

Zach comes home from scout camp today! This girl vacuumed, washed our sheets, made our bed and even scrubbed the kitchen sink! I've spent the last few days at my parents house and so we will all come home to a clean house...which I pretty much love. :)

It has been quite the week without him but I'm glad I wasn't home for most of it because that seems to make it worse for me.

Before he left I cried. I simply said, "don't mind me and my hormones" and cried some more. :) As I look at me from an outside perspective, it is quite comical to see the things that make me cry and what I say when I'm crying. Bless my patient man!

Once upon a time on Thursday's I would post a date idea...

What are you going to do this weekend?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...