"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

so we all have a sign hanging around our necks...

...it says "make me feel good about myself". Did you know that?

When I imagine that about someone I am so much nicer to them.

Don't you love being around people who are nice to you? Who make you feel like you are awesome, funny, cool, spiritual, crafty, good looking, talented, funny? (yes, I said that twice. :))

The apple for the day is: imagine that sign around your spouses neck. Ready, go.

3 comments:

kate said...

love this one! you are one of those people i like to be around because you make me feel great about myself. :) i'll do it!

Becca said...

This one is VERY important, no matter what we are doing or who we are talking to. It never ceases to amaze me. Thanks.

Becca said...

Ummm....that was me (ZACH) that made the comment....not Becca.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...