"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Happiness runs...

...in a circular motion, life is just a little boat upon the sea. Everybody is a part of anything anyway. You can be happy if you let yourself be."

So I was standing in the shower and letting the water hit the top of my head. I slowly put my head down so the water would hit the back of my neck. It was weird but when my head was up, the water was soft and quiet but as I put my head down it got louder and harder on my neck. You know what came to my mind? The conference talk "It's better to look up!". It was a hard day and that's why I was taking forever in the shower all the while Sarah was drawing with marker all over legs and Josh was sleeping on the floor...:)

I don't know how many of you use Google reader but I put ideas on the top of the blog for additional apples to do...so here are last weeks. :)

*buy them a little somethin', like a CD or a key chain, *go to bed when they do *doodle on your love notes, with hearts and kiss the paper with lipstick, *show support for what they are doing by not complaining. *dance

Hope your day is awesome!

1 comment:

behoxer said...

That was one of my favorite talks this conference. Fun to listen to it again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...