"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just ask-

The other night I was writing down some things on my mind that I needed to get done or at least work on for the week. I asked Zach if there was anything he needed me to do for him this week. If I had not asked, he probably would not have asked for my help.
The apple for the day is: ask your spouse if you can do anything for them! It could be a meal they haven't had in a while or pick up this or that from the store on their way home from work or clean the bathroom because it is driving them crazy. Whatever it is, just ask and then help them willingly!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...