"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

thinking of you

Today, or the next time you head out shopping, grocery or otherwise, buy something for your love.
This apple of the day might be easy for some, but for those of us that aren't that great at gift giving it might be more difficult.
Zach loves Italian sausage, or sausage for that matter- if I made anything with it, he would know I loved him and that I bought it just for him. Think about them when you're at the store.
When you talk to them after you bought it, say "I bought you something today". I know I LOVE it when Zach says this!! :) Have fun!

1 comment:

Chels said...

I bought my hubby his favorite candy bar and secretly put it in his lunch box!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...