"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Time - Time - Time



I don't know how many husbands read this, but I think that they should - my own opinion of course.
Time goes by so fast, what do we all do with it. Days quickly turn into weeks, months and years. How about giving a little bit of it voluntarily to do whatever they want......
The apple for the day is this:
Give your Wife 30 minutes to herself, better yet if you feel you can handle things at home a little longer, then do it for an hour or two. You will be so happy you did - AND - your wife will totally love you for it. You will find that the time you spent with the kids goes faster than you think.

Have an AWESOME day!!!

1 comment:

Chantel said...

um, yeah, I think I will forward this link to Brian. Not that it will do any good, mind you but I could really use 30 minutes to myself!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...