"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tax return!

Lets face it your spouse has been paying you taxes all year! There are little things that they do that deserve a reward!
Give them a tax return! If they are a fan of treats then make their favorite. Think about it for a minute. What would win them over? Back rub? bubble bath? an hour or two alone?
Make them a card and put a homemade check inside. Have fun! I LOVE tax returns!

After I posted this I got to thinking about the tax return idea and decided I'd post what I had in mind. I'm not super crafty but this is what I came up with! Zach loved it! I decided I would make one quarterly!




1 comment:

Vee said...

What a sweet idea. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...