"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Race Time

So.....I think it's about time!!! You can have a random running race - I think this would be best. We did this just the other day and I think it was maybe 150 yards, but WOW! Do you know how far 150 yards is when you are trying to beat your wife????
We were walking on our way back to the house from our oldest's soccer game and did this. I tell you what; I was huffing and puffing like crazy when we got back to our driveway......and worst of all - I LOST!!!
Totally random - but A LOT of fun! Good luck and let us know who wins - it's not about being humble, it is about who gets bragging rights til' the next random race.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...