"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

what's your excuse?!

My mom would say, "if you aren't sure why someone did or is doing something that is bothering you or possibly making you angry; then just try to think of a righteous reason for it."

There's your apple!...maybe to save for another day. :)

This is one that I use sometimes. I LOVE it when Zach is home. I look forward to it all day! When he tells me he will be home early or at a certain time I plan and look forward to it...especially if it's date night. So when he's late I automatically assume he is out helping some pregnant lady change a flat tire and I'm thankful to be married to such a kind man! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...