"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Monday, November 15, 2010

clean house?

I was picking up the other night after my kids were in bed and had the thought..."just because your house is clean doesn't mean your kids are responsible."
Well there was a chastisement! Sometimes it is just easier to do things myself. But just as it says HERE, we all need to learn our duty and then do it.
My job as a mom is to teach my children their duty and then hold them accountable. Easier said than done. :) As a couple we need to divide up the duties and then conquer as well.

What are some ways you do this in your families?

disclaimer: my house is not always clean. :) just had to put that out there ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...