"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Friday, November 19, 2010

good stuff...

I know that gratitude helps me to be happier and makes me easier to be around.

THIS article explained gratitude and the benefits of it very well. I think everyone should take the time to read it and apply some of the things she recommends...

*start a gratitude journal. write in it often

*express gratitude regularly for your spouse...make a habit of it, not just something you do at holiday time. :)

*accept gratitude and anything positive- this is one I tend to have a hard time with. When someone gives me a compliment I tend to brush it off and turn it around and tell them how awesome they are. We need so soak in the good stuff and allow ourselves to feel good! There is nothing wrong with being awesome! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...