"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Friday, November 12, 2010

This just in....!

Drum roll please! The winner of the Harry Potter tickets is:


ELLINGSON'S!!! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!


I wanted everyone to win! I was probably more excited about this than you because I have been to these parties before! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN!!!

A BIG thanks to the Pheonix Alliance for donating the tickets!!!

Thanks for all the fun guys! I wish you all could have won! :)

You can always try to win the tickets to see David Archuleta.... :) Good luck. :)
Remember to be grateful anyway...

1 comment:

Ellingson's said...

OH MY HECK! I'm seriously so excited! Thanks Becca :) We'll be there fo sho!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...