"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Monday, January 31, 2011

History repeats itself.

It's Monday. The start of a new week. Anything you wanted to different from last week? If you don't like the way things went, then now would be a good time to do things differently.

The apple for the day is: talk to your spouse about expectations for the week. Plan out your week together. Don't forget to plan a date and time to talk -ask them if you can help them in anyway.

This was suggested in THIS article in THIS post. I hung up this list and it has been a nice reference!

2 comments:

kkupfer said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my blog. I felt really good about it. I think I did good. The bishop was pleased. Also so our date this week is going to the TEMPLE on saturday. Also I found out the Ogden temple is closed. So when it opens again in 2 weeks we can go then, so that way it's closer for both of us. Love ya Becca, thanks for everything.

Michelle said...

Thanks for this post! I needed THIS one today!! I am off to conquer the day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...