"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

note to self


When I am trying to start a new habit I make notes to myself. Zach has given me notebook after notebook for my to write things in! -mostly because he has tried to get me to use just one notebook instead of 5 at a time! *sigh*
Anyway, back to apples!

The apple for the day is: if you think of something fabulous to do for your spouse write it down! Don't forget about it! Or if you are wanting to do better at something in your relationship write it down! Gosh, that really helps! And if you can't think of anything to do for them that you can write down...write them a note then! Tell them they are the coolest!

p.s. I don't think I need a super legit reason to put a picture of Zach on here. After all it is a marriage blog and I am married to him. the end. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...