"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Friday, February 25, 2011

How do I look?

I had to laugh the other day when I looked in the mirror shortly before Zach came home.
Yes, I did get ready that day but I still had mascara under my eyes and food in my teeth. The thought I had was, why don't I look in the mirror everyday before Zach comes home?
I'm not kidding when I say that "I'm so glad when daddy comes home" is pretty much my theme song. I thought it quite comical that this was a bright idea, to freshen up before he came home! It probably should have been a habit years ago!

Therefore, that is the apple for the day: look in the mirror before you get home or before your spouse comes home! brush your hair and a bonus would be the teeth or at least pop in a mint or something!


Because lets be honest. Things don't always smell good and they aren't always pretty during the day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...