"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Because he said so!

"Who?", you ask. The Prophet. "Said what?"
Oh, he said to be grateful. I loved that talk by the way!

The other day I left the dinner table and ran downstairs to get something from the storage room. I came back and Zach and the kids counted "1, 2, 3, we love you mommy", "thanks for dinner, it's yummy"! I thought this was cute and for the rest of dinner and random times since, the kids will start counting and say some sweet cheer to me, Zach or each other.

What a fun way to show gratitude! If you've got kids, use em'! AND, help them learn to show gratitude too! There is your Apple!

Oh, I went down to the storage room to get another can of beans because I used one can for THIS instead of two. I wanted more beans. :) Thanks for the beans Steph! (I never buy this kind and would never have found this recipe...which I loved. :))


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...