"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

a grateful heart!




I love President Monson! I know that he is a Prophet of God! I support and sustain him! I will ALWAYS follow the Prophet!
His Sunday morning talk on gratitude touched me and gave me a desire to be more grateful.
We can read, watch and listen to conference now online. I love how quickly they have it available! I should watch conference every month! It makes me want to be so much better!

Well, HERE is the talk for the day....given by the Prophet. He obviously felt this topic was important. I hope we will all listen and be more grateful!...especially for each other in our families. We have been given so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...