"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Boo!

In THIS post I referred to a Boo you can start in your neighborhood.

How about Booing your spouse!

If you need a picture, try THIS one. :) I think it's funny.

Now since you are Booing your spouse you can't exactly copy the poem that you would give your neighbor so I will take a swing at it for you. :)

BOO!

You are so cool and we live in the same house!
I am so glad I am your spooky spouse!
Giving you this Boo was no easy thing
Sneaking around without being seen.
I made you this treat while you were gone
Out hunting for deer when you only saw fawns
Please do not let the fun end here!
I love treats and I let you hunt deer!
Did I mention you're cool
And that you make this girl drool?

Happy Halloween!

Oh my! I'm too tired to come up with something else!
I'd love to hear what you come up with!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...