"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Monday, November 29, 2010

one more day...

Alright all you gratitude givers. I hope you have had a good time with your gratitude experiment. I also hope that you have given it a good enough effort and have felt the positive results!

I will admit, I could have done better at being grateful. I did enjoy myself though. I said it on Facebook and I'll say it again.... I think gratitude suits me.:)

I hope that you now have a good idea of the difference being grateful can make. Keep it up!

For those that participated in the gratitude contest and would like to win tickets make a comment or send me an email! If you haven't been to a Tabernacle choir Christmas concert, you are in for a serious treat! Oh and make your comments or send your emails by Dec 1st at midnight!

Oh and sorry I slacked this weekend. I was enjoying family time so much I didn't want to turn on the computer....:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...