"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas is Cozy!

I don't know about you but for me this time of year can be sort of crazy! I hope that amidst the craziness we can find time to get cozy!
Last night and Sunday night I sang in a community Christmas concert. I came home sort of wiped out from lack of sleep and then from the anxiety of performing. Zach stayed home last night with the sick kids (he came to Sundays concert). When I walked in he was making hot chocolate, we sat on the couch in front of the fire and the Christmas tree and enjoyed a cup of cocoa and a nice conversation.

Getting cozy and chatting doesn't have to take long. Just turn down the lights and enjoy the lights from your tree and warm cup of wassail or cocoa. Sometimes when we take the time to slow down, the Spirit of the Season can be felt a little easier.
I hope you will try this apple.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...