"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

am I ready?

I just watched THIS wonderful video called "They that are wise". It was three minutes and totally matches my thoughts tonight.
In the parable of the 10 virgins those who were ready and waiting had oil in their lamps. This type of oil comes over time. Through obedience, faith and service. Doing the "little" things is what deposit this oil in my lamp.
When the time comes to get up and literally follow the Savior, I MUST have the oil. It does little good to know where to get it!
I am glad I could share this. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...