"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

what's going on around here?

It is October, so hunting is what's going on around here.  This is Zach with his first bull elk.
He was SO excited.  I'm not positive, but I think he has bought an elk tag every year of our 10 year wedded bliss and this is his first one.  Our oldest son was with him and he was ecstatic!

So, a couple of days ago I had planned to dance with Zach when he got home.  Yeah, I was laying down, half awake and reading.  I managed a (fabulous) kiss and then Zach changed his clothes and headed for the mountain.

This is what I'm up to while he's on the mountain:
I make cookies and grow babies.  Can you see my belly?  I'm 28 weeks. Time flies. 12 weeks to go!
(the above pic is not from the other day, it's from a few weeks ago when Zach surprised us and came home early.  So, we have some proof of our good times)

When Zach got back, we put the cookies on plates and went to BOO the neighbors.  We managed to get our little rascals in bed, pray together and then Zach said goodnight to me and cleaned the kitchen.  He may have watched a bit of the Word Series and then come to bed.  Of course I was snoring by then.

What's life like at Fall time for you?

Here's to the little things,
Becca :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...