"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Friday, April 24, 2015

Book winners!

Family is a sensitive subject these days.  Even so, it is ordained of God.  We are ALL His children.  It is our responsibility to strengthen the family as a fundamental unit of society.  It is SO important that we do so!

I hope this book helps these lucky winners.  I honestly wanted to give it to all of you!


The lucky winners are:

Michelle Brown Jamison I'd love to read the book. I feel it's more about making your corner of the world a better place to be. Caring about my own yard, attending city activities, voting and making sure my neighborhood is safe and clean.

Blogger Becky said...
I hope the values I teach my children make me a responsible citizen! Would love to read this!

Thanks for your comments and messages!  Send me a message with your addresses ladies and I'll send you your books! ;)
Have a great weekend!  

Becca :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...