"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

frustrated?

frustration is caused by unmet expectations and sometimes they are too high!

we all do it. as a mom, I'll leave the house for the night or a few hours and "expect" it to be cleaner than when I left. does Zach know this? No! so, I get frustrated and he doesn't even know why! :)

The apple for the day is: talk about your expectations for the day! what do you plan to accomplish? anything your spouse wants you to do for them or around the house or yard? find out and talk about it!

1 comment:

Zach said...

I love this one - it really has made a big difference to me. Just to know what is on her priority list compared to mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...