"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spooky Spouse

It is Saturday. You are probably busy like I am doing Halloweenish things. While you are at it, leave some spooky sweet notes about.

Dear Zach,

I love your stinkin' guts
you make me vomit
you are the scum between my toes

Love,
Your Spooky Wife

name that movie :)
some of you are more creative than me. what are some "spooky" notes you can come up with?

1 comment:

Stevenson Family said...

Little Rascals! Love that movie. Such a CUTE idea! Hope I can remember that for next year...though who says it REALLY needs to be for halloween? Might seem a bit random otherwise but funny still. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...