"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Friday, January 21, 2011

now THAT'S refreshing!

I know you already have your date for this weekend planned...

Okay, here are some ideas just in case-or to use next weekend or during the week if you are during the week daters...

HOCKEY GAME!!! The thought makes me happy. I love watching hockey!...and eating nachos.

Sledding. I have said this one before but hey, there is still snow on the ground! Come back and try and make the most gourmet looking hot chocolate you can.

Board games or puzzles. This might be old news to you but we just heard the idea so I will share. You know the game Sequence? When it is your turn to put down a chip, lay your card face down instead of face up...so it can't be seen. You play it like B.S.! Sounds fun huh? (sorry if you've never played that game before.. that probably didn't make any sense :))

Or, you could always go HERE and watch some clips of Brian Regan. :) (watch the coke clips) I love it when I laugh out loud! That's refreshing!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...