"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

What we do...

MATTERS. I am a thinker. I like to think about things. I realize that if I think about things and map out what I am going to do-ya know create a vision for my time/days then that is great. But if I just think and not decide what I am going to do then the thought didn't do much good.

With that said, I watched THIS talk. It was another good reminder of the fact that what I choose to do does matter. (my computer is in my kitchen so I turn on talks and watch them while I clean at night...just in case you wanted to know. :))

"It is not enough to want to make the effort. It's in the doing, not just the thinking that we accomplish our goals" -President Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...