"By small and simple things, great {marriages} are brought to pass!
If an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then a kind deed a day will give you a healthier and happier marriage. Now, that IS a great thing!

Sunday, November 9, 2014

4 out of 10

I just reviewed my list of apples from the last post. Yep, 4/10. I was actually kind of disappointed. 

I decided to pick one thing specific to Zach and I and do that this week. 

I follow marriage 365 on Instagram and the other day they suggested to kiss three times a day for ten seconds. 

So, that's the one thing. 

There may be notes left and gratitude expressed and dates gone on.  I'm just going to make sure that we kiss three times a day for 10 seconds. Before he leaves for work.  When he comes home and before bed. 

Go team!

So, my challenge to you is to pick one thing. 

* a phone call every day at lunch time

* a kissing challenge. You can pick how many times or how long. 

* write a note every day...or write a bunch and hide them to be found everyday.

* write a new note on the mirror with a dry erase marker everyday. 

* kneel and pray together every night. 

* go to bed at the same time every night. 

Like I said about me earlier. I am going to focus on the kissing.  I will probably still do others as well. Who knows, the kissing will probably inspire other apples. Either way, pick one thing and try to do that everyday. 

Here's to little things that make a big difference!

Becca. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...